- Recovery mode
What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
- Go to the home screen and select settings menu on the top right of thee screen via the “gearwheel” icon
- Select General
- Select Reset
- Select Factory reset
- Turn off the headset
- Hold the power button with volume + button at the same time for 10 seconds, an Android robot is displayed.
- The reboot menu will appear
- Use the volume buttons to move, and the power button to select. Select “wipe data”.
- Confirm and wait, if no errors occur, the Pico will restart automatically. The headset is now factory reseted.