What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to add an organization in ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on the logo in the top left corner to open the organizations menu and click on “Create Organization”.
- Name your organization under “Organization Name” and add a logo by clicking on “Add a Logo” (optional).
- Click on “Continue”.
- Check the checkbox next to “Store on ArborXR servers” or “Store in custom storage bucket” and click on “Create Organization”.
- The organization should now be created.