What you need:
- HTC Vive Focus Plus
- Usb-c cable
- A PC
Follow these steps if you want to install an APK on the HTC Vive Focus Plus:
- Connect the HTC Vive Focus Plus to your PC using the usb-c cable.
- There should be a pop up in the headset to select the usb mode. Select transfer file mode.
- Go on your PC. Copy the desired apk to ‘This PC’ > ‘Vive focus plus’ > ‘Internal storage’.
- Put on your headset and go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Extra settings’.
- You should see a 2D Android type menu. Go to ‘Storage’, then to ‘Explore’ and then select the apk to install it.
- If required, change the settings to allow the installation of unknown sources. Then go back and install the apk.