What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 headset
- Pico account
- Internet connection
To install an application from the Pico Store:
- Turn on your Pico Neo 3.
- Navigate to the home menu.
- From the home menu, navigate to the App Store.
- Search for the application you want to install, click on the application.
- Click on install, if the application was already installed you will see either update or uninstall.
To install your own APK file:
- Connect the computer to the Pico Neo 3 via the USB cable. (charging cable).
- In the headset, go to Settings, then to Developer Mode.
- Click on and allow USB debugging.
- Go to your PC.
- On your computer, use Windows File Explorer to navigate to the Pico Neo 3 headset.
- Copy your APK to the internal memory.
- In the headset, go to the file manager.
- At the top of the screen, it will say "Videos, Pictures, APKs" Select APK's.
- Select your APK to install it.
- After installation, the application should be accessible on the right side of the Home menu.