What is needed:
- ArborXR account
- Active Wi-Fi connection
How to remove a device from Kiosk mode on ArborXR:
- Open the Desktop Pairing App on your computer and sign-in with your ArborXR account.
- Click on “Devices” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the device that you want to put into the device’s default launcher.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Headset Experience”.
- Select “Device Home Environment” and click on “Apply Changes”.
- The device is now put into the device’s default launcher.