What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3
- (Wet) Wipes
- Pico Padding
To replace the face padding from the Pico Neo 3 follow these steps:
- Carefully pull the face pad away from the headset.
- Now that the face pad should have come off we recommend cleaning the inner part of your Pico Neo 3.
- Use a wet wipe to clean the inner part. Make sure you let the inner part dry before replacing the face padding.
- Now that the inner part has been cleaned and is dry again align the new face pad with the headset.
- Gently press along the inner edges of the face pad to attach the small lip around the inside.
- Go all the way around to make sure the face pad is firmly attached to the headset.