What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3
- Pico Neo 3 controller
To record your screen:
- Double click the Pico button on the side of the headset or on your controllers to open the ‘Quick menu.’
- In the middle of your screen you see a camera icon, click on that.
- The screen will go to the one you had opened before you opened the ‘Quick menu’ and it will automatically record.
How to stop screen recording
- Double click the Pico button to open the ‘Quick menu.’
- In this menu click on the camera icon, click on it again to stop recording.
- To turn it off go back to the camera icon.