What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 headset
How to set up a boundary on the Pico Neo 3 from start up
- When turning on the Pico Neo 3 the headset should ask to set up the boundary area.
- In the menu enter if you are using the Pico Neo 3 sitting or standing and how large the play area should be.
- If the floor level isn’t right, select the “Adjust floor level” button.
- Press the confirm button once the area is set to your liking.
How to set up a boundary on the Pico Neo 3 from the settings
- From the home menu go to Settings > General.
- Turn off the setting Movement tracking and click on confirm.
- Turn the setting back on and it should guide you through the boundary set up.