What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K in developer mode
- USB-C cable
- Computer with compatible port (USB-A or USB-C)
How to transfer files to the Pico G2 4K with a computer
- Connect the Pico G2 4K and the computer with the USB-C cable (the Pico G2 4K has a USB-C port on the underside of the headset).
- When you connect the headset to the computer you will see a pop up on your computer, click on the pop up. (if you don’t see the pop up, check if the headset is in development mode)
- Select in the pop up USB configuration, this will standard be set to ‘Charging’.
- To access the files it will need to be set to ‘MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).
- Your Pico G2 4K should now appear as a drive on your computer.