What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 in developer mode
- USB-C cable
- Computer with compatible port (USB-A or USB-C)
How to transfer files to the Pico Neo 3 with a computer
- Connect the Pico Neo 3 and the computer with the USB-C cable (the Pico Neo 3 has a USB-C port on the top of the headset).
- When you connect the headset to the computer you will see a pop up on your computer, click on the pop up. (if you don’t see the pop up, check if the headset is in development mode)
- Select in the pop up USB configuration, this will standard be set to ‘Charging’.
- To access the files it will need to be set to ‘MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or file explorer.
- Your Pico Neo 3 should now appear as a drive on your computer.