What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3
- Pico Neo 3 controller
- Micro SD card
How to transfer data to and from the Pico Neo 3 with an SD card
- Insert the micro SD card into the VR headset. The SD card slot can be found on the underside of the headset
- Put the Pico Neo 3 on and navigate to the home menu
- From the home menu open Settings
- In the settings menu scroll down and click on Storage
- In Storage find the name of your SD Card and select it.
- In the SD card find the content that needs to be transferred.
- To select and hold the content, push and move the joystick on one of the controllers
- Now click the three points in the upper right corner. Then choose “Move to” and select the “Download” folder.