In this article you will learn how to transfer files from your computer to the Vuzix M4000. What is needed: How to transfer files from your computer to the Vuzix M4000
- Turn on the Vuzix M4000 and put it on.
- Go to the settings menu, if you do not know how to do this read our article about it.
- In settings go to Device>Storage & USB.
- You should now have the storage menu open, long press the front button till ‘USB mode’ pops up on the top right of the screen.
- Press the rear button to open the ‘use USB for’ menu.
- Swipe down on the touchpad to scroll down in the menu to ‘File Transfer.’
- When ‘File Transfer’ is selected press the rear button to select it.
- Long press the middle button to go back to the home menu.
- Turn on your PC.
- Connect the Vuzix M4000 to the PC with the USB-C Cable.
- Open the File Explorer window on your computer and go to ‘This PC.’
- Here you will find your Vuzix M4000 Double click on it and it will open the filesystem of your Vuzix M4000.
- You can drag and drop files from your PC to the desired location on your Vuzix M4000.
Your files should now be successfully transferred from your PC to the Vuzix M4000.