In this article you will learn how to use the Vuzix Companion App. What is needed: Important If you do not have the Vuzix Companion App connected to your Vuzix M4000. Then please see the article about how to download the Vuzix Companion App. How to use the Vuzix Companion App
1. Open the Vuzix Companion App on your
2. On the home screen you will find basic information about the
Vuzix M4000 which include:
- If the Vuzix M4000 is connected to a smartphone.
- If Wi-Fi is enabled.
- The battery percentage of the Vuzix M4000.
- How much internal storage is left in percentage.
- If there is a microSD card connected and how much storage is left on the card.
3. On the bottom middle there is a button called ‘Apps’ that opens the Apps menu.
- In this menu you can manage the installed apps on your Vuzix M4000, by clicking on the gearwheel icon on the right of that specific app.
4. On the bottom right you will find a button called ‘Settings’ if you click on this it will open the settings menu.
- in this menu you can change the settings on your Vuzix M4000.
You are now able to use the Vuzix Companion App.