In the box
- 1 x Pico Neo 3
- 2 x Pico Neo 3 controller
- 2 x Lanyard
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Wall Charger
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
Before you start
- Do not allow the lenses to come in contact with long periods of direct sunlight. This will permanently damage the screen and does not fall under warranty.
- Make sure you have enough room space to move around.
How to install the Pico Neo 3.
- Put the headset on and press the “Power Button” for approximately 3 sec.
- The instructions in the headset will start automatically
- Connect the controllers by clicking on the “Pico Button” on the controller.
- You will be asked to choose the boundary.
- Option 1 stationary: Scale the room by sitting and looking down at the floor.
- Option 2 walk around: Scale the room by walking around, creating a circle with the controllers.
- Put the controllers on the ground and use the “Trigger Button” at the back of the controller to specify the ground level.
- You are now at the main menu of the Pico Neo 3 - enjoy the ride!
Wi-Fi - How to connect
- Click on the Wifi-Symbol in the task bar called “WLAN”.
- The headset will automatically search for any Wifi in the area.
- Choose your Wifi and enter the password. - When done click on the
- Click on connect.-The headset will connect to the chosen Wifi. You are now connected to the chosen Wifi.
How to download applications from the Pico store
- Click on “Store” in the Pico main menu.
- Create a Pico account in the device or here. https://us-passport.picovr.com/register/regpre?lang=en_US
- Search for the desired application in the store.
- Click on download or buy.
- The application will then appear in your library.
The Pico button is located on the controllers as well as on the headset, and has the Pico symbol on it.
- Pressing the Pico button once will bring you to the main menu at any time. The running application will be minimized but not closed.
- Double clicking on the Pico button will open the task manager. Here you can “switch to” or close the active applications.
- To “center” the view, look straight ahead, point controller straight ahead and hold the Pico button (either on the headset or on the controller) for approximately 2 seconds.
- By pressing the volume down & select/trigger button simultaneously you navigate to the android settings main menu.
- When you click and drag down you can see ‘download processes’ and other android notifications.
- By pressing the volume up & select/trigger button you will enter 2D cinema mode. Pressing this combination again will exit the 2D cinema mode.
- With the back button, see page 2, you will go to the previous page, but the application will remain active in the background.
- To enable Developer Mode go to “Settings”, the cogwheel in the bottom right of the main menu, then “General”.
- Scroll down until you see “Software Version”, click rapidly until “Developer Mode” is visible under “General”.
How to install my own application
- Connect the computer with the Pico Neo 3 through the USB cable (charging cable).
- In the headset go to “Settings”, then “Developer Mode”.
- Click and allow “USB Debugging”
- Go to your PC.
- Navigate on your computer to the Pico Neo 3 headset through the windows file explorer.
- Copy your APK to the Internal storage.
- In the Headset, go to the File manager.
- At the top of the screen it will say ‘videos, images , APK’s. Select APK’s.
- Select your APK to install it. Once ready, you will be able to start/open your application.
- After the installation, the application should be accessible on the right side of the home menu.