What is needed:
- HP Reverb G2 headset
- HP Reverb G2 hand controller
- AA batteries
If the HP Reverb G2 controller is not working, try the following steps:
- Ensure that the batteries are fully charged. If the battery levels are low, then replace them with new batteries.
- Make sure you restart both your HP Reverb G2 headset and your hand controller.
Power on the VR-headset and follow the following steps:
- Click on the three dots at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click on “Set up controllers”.
- Click on “Manual pairing” at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Unpair both controllers.
- Press and hold the Windows button for 2 seconds to turn on your controllers
- Press and hold the Bluetooth pairing button until the lights blink.
- Click on “pair controller” and press the pair controller button on your controller.