What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K Headset
- Pico G2 4K hand controller
If the Pico G2 4K hand controller is not working, try the following steps:
- Ensure that the batteries do not need to be replaced. If the battery levels are low, then replace them with new batteries.
- Make sure you restart both your Pico G2 4K headset and your hand controller.
- Make sure that the hand controller is not out of control distance, 10 meters (33 feet).
Power on the VR headset and do the following steps:
- From the home screen, go to the controller icon, located at the top of the screen next to the battery percentage of the headset.
- Using the Pico G2 4K confirm button ( the big button on the right side), using the VR headset tracker, then click confirm button in the controller ID section.
- Follow the prompts to reset the hand controller to the VR headset.