What is needed:
- Pico Neo 3 hand controller
- Pico Neo 3 Headset
- Ensure that the batteries are fully charged. If the battery levels are low, then replace them with new batteries.
- Make sure you restart both your Pico Neo 3 headset and your hand controller.
- Make sure that the hand controller is not out of control distance, 10 meters (33 feet).
- From the home screen, go to the controller icon, located at the bottom of the screen next to the battery percentage of the headset.
- Using the Pico Neo 3 confirm button ( the big button on the right side), using the VR headset tracker, then click the confirm button in the controller ID section.
- Follow the prompts to reset the hand controller to the VR headset.