What is needed:
- Pico G2 4K
- Bluetooth headphones/earphones
How to connect a headphone / earphone with audio jack to the Pico G2 4K
- Turn on the Pico G2 4K
- Plug in the audio jack of the headphone at the bottom of the Pico G2 4K
- You should now have sound via the headphone.
How to connect a Bluetooth headphone / earphone to the Pico g2 4K
- Turn on the Bluetooth device and put it in pairing mode.
- Turn the Pico G2 4K on and put it on.
- On the homescreen look up to see a Bluetooth icon.
- Hover over the Bluetooth icon and press the big button on the right side of the headset. This will open the Bluetooth menu.
- If Bluetooth is turned off, turn it on.
- The Pico G2 4K should be automatically searching for Bluetooth devices.
- Under ‘other devices’ your Bluetooth device should show up.
- Select the Bluetooth device you want to connect to and press the big button on the right side of the headset.
- Click on ‘pair device.’